- understanding the vital ingredient of authentic sense stimuli
A while back I happened to came across a statistic quoted in a medical journal, which claimed that 45% of males, over the age of 45, bore extreme enough impotency issues to warrant investigation of the cause as well as to seek medical treatment to ensure their physical as well as mental health and well-being. Now I am not at all sure that this statistic is true or how far-reaching the issue of ‘extreme’ male sexual dysfunction is in regards to which cultures, regions or socio-economic sections of the male population this claim was tallying.
Nonetheless it could very well be true, for no other reason than if you have ever been in a relationship, or dated a male with impotency issues that range from Premature Ejaculation to stone-cold, dead as a door-nail impotency, I am sure you already know the extent to which the one ‘so cursed’ will go to hide, deny and put the blame on anything from: ‘she don’t turn me on anymore’ to ‘I got better things to do – like watch football on the couch all weekend.’
Certainly it is not hard to fathom why any male suffering impotency issues might choose to ignore the issue and hope it will go away; or otherwise be cured by the ‘Potency Fairy’ if they just search long and hard enough on the ‘Internet Porn’ sites for her. The fact is to date, reliable and actual restorative treatments for impotency; whatever the level, are few and far between. Nonetheless there are of course pills and pumps, rings and thingee to tie on your ding-a-ling to help ‘get it up,’ but really the majority of males experiencing even extreme impotency are reluctant to resort to these ‘invasions’ of privacy and person.
Many males who are effected by erectile dysfunction issues, simply don’t trust such devises and chemical cocktails - and in most cases, rightfully so when one considers that Viagra and other such drugs, carry such an extensive warnings as these below.
'Viagra - making many a Mountain out of Molehills.'
Important safety information:
- Viagra may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Viagra with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Viagra may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Viagra may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Viagra may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Viagra does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Viagra will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Viagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Viagra. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Viagra. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Viagra without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Viagra with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
Viagra - 'In Our Dreams'
Possible side effects of Viagra:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; stuffy nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Terrifying to think one would resort to popping such a potentially dangerous drug just to gain an erection. However many do just that; because as they say, it is quality of life and not quantity that really counts. That said; what is life without a love life, sexual stimulation or orgasm? Nevertheless, wouldn’t it be good to get to the root of the problem, rather than just try to work around the symptoms the actual cause of male sexual dysfunction? That’d be great; certainly better than beating around the bush, or trying to ‘beat off’ in the garage, hoping and praying to ‘get a rise’, before the wife or the kids discover you with your pants down with a laptop open, hiding in farthest darkest corner.
Well here it is… most men have never learned to authentically draw the sexual energies from within; only from without – predominately through the eye, and therefore through being outside of themselves in imagined scenes that are devoid of any actual authentic stimulation. And this is precisely where the trouble begins. Essentially this being ‘out of the body’ and therefore only drawing arousal through visual stimuli, eventually runs a male’s ‘sexual charge system’ to a dead-end - a dead-stop. Now when there is fundamentally nowhere else to go; the only course of action to remedy this being ‘lost’ is to backtrack – to start again and find the ‘road that never runs out,’ but rather leads to an ever-increasing adventure; challenge and evolvement of the sensitivity of the body, mind and sexual psyche.
Certainly I confess ‘Forever Potent’ is a difficult process to relay in mere words, wholly and solely because it is and can be none other than a ‘doing’ process. There is no way back to the authentic sexual self; which by the way was usually ditched through fear and shame in indolence, other than through actual movement. Know that the dis-armouring and psychosexual repair process of rediscovering, reclaiming and delivering the authentic sexual self from shame, is not some vague voodoo ritual, or series of complicated Yoga poses; but rather an easily learned process and skill of learning to move the body in such a way that it cannot help but arouse, unearth and excavate the authentic life-force channels within the whole body and mind.
How long will this process take? Well the real question is; how long will it take for the life-force ruts, to reroute from flowing directly along these well-worn ruts to the destination of a ‘dead end,’ but rather be converted and retrained to circulate and spiral through all of the cells to cause the body and mind’s rejuvenation? As expected, impotency suffers want to know how long it will take before they are ‘cured.’ Certainly a natural enough question; but really the answer will depend on what they mean by cured. If that means ‘cured’ as in being able to return to drawing sexual arousal in the same way they are in the habit of doing; then the answer is, that a real cure is next to impossible to procure.
Why? Because essentially and inevitably when a male gets to the point of stone-cold impotency; meaning not being able to ‘get it up’ without chemical or mechanic aid; then the serious fact is, the sense ruts are way too deep to even consider them as viable. It’s like throwing yourself off a cliff then expecting to get up off the ground and go on your merry way. Not likely to happen. Likewise if an impotent male keeps throwing his sexual energy into these same old same old ruts, over and over; there is not much hope of there being a ‘happy ending,’ but rather ending up with nothing more than continued disappointment.
And this is certainly the reason why many impotent males, simply give up bothering to repair their sexual response. For many, sexual stimulation and release gets retired; put away in the cupboard and the key gets thrown away. But of course the frustration and the sense that something is indeed missing in their lives, doesn’t go away. It’s always there; this dull chronic ache that some experts claim becomes the underlying cause of cardo-vascular disease, chronic asthma, dementia and also prostate cancer.
Interestingly enough the controversial author of ‘The Function of Orgasm’ the famous Psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich, considered cancer and most all other diseases - as systemic diseases that had their origins in the prolonged stagnation of the organism’s biological energy. Undeniably, the repression of human instinctual life-force is not natural; no other animal does it, only humans. Certainly is in no way natural but pathological learned behavior to repress the genital discharge instinct... read more